Over the next few weeks, The Wonder Blog wants to talk about all aspects of change. So here is the first post: What is change?
Change is to make or become different or replace/exchange something.
Change could be you growing, learning and becoming…
Change is the situation such as to move house or to wear something different or you are in a different job. It is about doing things differently, seeing things in a new way, as well as adjusting and adapting ideas with a twist!
There key factors that you need to take into consideration are:
- Change affects everyone differently; there is no “normal.”
- Change is an essential element of the world and it must be accepted.
- Adapting to change is about our attitude.
- We have to grieve for what we are letting go of.
- Change is an opportunity for self-motivation and innovation.
- We can identify strategies for accepting and implementing our changes
What does change mean to you?